Enrollment for each academic year is established as school-wide enrollment processes with the use of a lottery system once grade levels become full. Parents/guardians must submit an enrollment application for their child when the enrollment process for the new school year begins on February 1st for currently enrolled students with open enrollment for new students beginning March 1st. Once a student has completed the application process for enrollment, his/her position is secure for the new school year.
Students already enrolled at Innovations will have a fixed time period each year, opening February 1st, to inform the school of their intent to return for the new school year. Within thirty academic days, starting March 1st, the application for enrollment process is open to the general public.
- What is the process to enroll and attend Innovations?
- What is the "Enrollment Request" step?
- What is the enrollment process?
- What is the "Enrollment Status" step?
- What is the "Enrollment Notification" step?
- What happens if you are not offered a spot?
- Do we have to re-enroll every year once we have a spot?
- What supporting documents are needed to go along with the enrollment form?
Ready to enroll? Click the link below to get started.